Looking for a Simple Cost Effective Med to High-Risk product that doesn’t cost the earth? Want to be able to throw it in the washing machine? This new technology allows you the flexibility of using it whilst not requiring pumps or electricity – what bliss! It also cannot easily break down as foam does. Unlike any other mesh fibre on the market, its unique cross-checked weave gives it unsurpassable strength. Please review the advantages below and then tell us why you don’t want to use one!
* An air cushion without a pump. No adjustments, no maintenance, long life.
* Med to High-risk cushion which can have the innards removed if depth is not required
* Extreme lightweight
* Capable of taking 130 kilos (20.5 stone)
* Can be machine washed at 60 degrees and hung dry
* Cost effective.
* Fantastic airflow thus avoiding heat build up
* Ideal for wheelchair services and clients at risk of pressure sores
* Suitable for deep emersion or clients with uneven pelvic bone structure (only if all 4 inner layers are used)
* 97.5% of wheelchair users can benefit from this product
* Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
* Available in 3 sizes :
– 40 cm x 45 cm
– 45 cm x 45 cm
– 45 cm x 50 cm
* Pressure tested between 55/60 mmHg thus competing with some of the most expensive cushions
* User-friendly zipper for those who struggle with dexterity.