Clinically Proven to Help Heal Stage 2,3 & 4 Pressure Ulcers!
Non-Invasive Techniques For Assessment Of Peripheral Blood Fflow At Different Vascular Depths. Jimmie Hagblad. Mälardalen University Press Licentiate Theses No. 131.ISBN 978-91-7485-014-7 ISSN 1651-9256.
Treat-Eezi. Pressure Sore Care Made Simple & Easy to Treat
The new, simple and cost effective way to prevent pressure sores offering 24 hour protection from bed to chair using the same Patented Treat-Eezi pad. The thousands of polyester fibres in each layer of the Treat-Eezi pad combine to conform to the natural body contours in both supine and seated positions thereby offering pressure relief well below that of normal capillary blood flow hence skin breakdown and shearing, plus friction are simply diminished. Furthermore, air permeability tests conclude that an average of 170 cubic centimeters of air can flow through every square centimetre of surface area proving this simple product is high effective in keeping the user cool thus the findings by Dr. Steve Young in the Clinical report (downloadable on this page) stating all patients noted they were much cooler and slept better on a Treat Eezi over and above a product which uses pumped air.
January 2017. Now available with an easy clean vapour permeable cover, ideal for incontinent patients or multi-use (Nursing Home/Acute environment). Not necessary for single use.
- Assisted in the healing Stage 2, 3 & 4 Open Wounds within 4 weeks (Clinical trial data downloadable above)
- Pressure testing shows the Treat Eezi pad mapped at 28 mmHg on a patient weighing 170 lbs/12 stone/76 kilos with normal bone structure and in the supine position. (downloadable above)
- A recent clinical study on 6 cases shows improved blood flow maintaining healthy tissue. (downloadable above)
- Proven to reduce users temperature and has a cooling effect over and above other surfaces. (downloadable above)
- No pumps, no electricity nor power needed, no adjustments required.
- Breathable, lightweight & hard wearing material guaranteed for 2 years. The internal Polyester fibres work in such a way to achieve minimal shearing. It can be frequently washed and bleached to avoid cross infection at 80 degrees.
- Easily transferred from bed to foam-based seat/recliner chair offering 24-hour protection.
- Available in 2 weight bearing loads up to approximately 21 stones/129 kilos.
- Pad resistant to abrasion.
- Not suitable for pelvic obliquities or windswept hips when used in a seating position.
- 2 years manufacturing warranty from date of purchase.
- Easily transportable (e.g. 2 layer fold-able to 40 cm x 25 cm x 10 cm, weighing 900 gm) so can fit in any suitcase.
- NEW! Vapour permeable cover now available!!
Considering individual circumstances may be appropriate for the use of these products. Standard medical care must be followed at all times. These products are not intended to replace any procedure or guidelines in place for the prevention of pressure wounds. For additional protection whilst seated we recommend the pad is folded and always placed on a foam based chair (recliner, sofa etc., etc.).
Due to personal hygiene reasons and to avoid cross infection being passed from one person to another we regret we are not able to accept returns of this product once it has been opened and used.
Pressure Sores – Warning Signs
You need to seek further medical help if any of the following occur:
- An increase in the size or drainage of the sore.
- Increased redness around the sore or black areas starting to form.
- The sore starts smelling and/or the drainage becomes a greenish colour.
- You develop a fever.
What kind of complications can be caused by pressure sores?
- Can be life-threatening.
- Infection can spread to the blood, heart, bone.
- Prolonged bed rest.
- Autonomic dysreflexia
Treat-Eezi Bed Pad 3 layer :
(1 m x 80 cm/39″ x 31″) Weight load approx. 17 stone / 108 kilos
Package Dimensions: 40 x 25 x 10 cm Weight 1.1 kg
Treat-Eezi Bed Pad 4 layer :
(1 m x 80 cm/39″ x 31″) Weight load approx. 25 stone / 159 kilos
Package Dimensions: 40 x 25 x 13 cm Weight 1.4 kg
Treat-Eezi Heel Pad (Multi-layered – no internal stitching)
Package Dimensions: 40 x 25 x 3 cm Weight 1 kg Use only in a supine position
Treat-Eezi Pillowcase :
(50 cm x 70 cm / 20 ” x 30 “) Weight load approx 11 stone / 70 kg
Package Dimensions: 20 x 25 x 3 cm Weight 1 kg